It is our pleasure to host you at FantaSea Resorts, Atlantic Palace. We know that your stay in Atlantic City will be a memorable one. Please make certain to check The Things to Do prior to your arrival. Any amenities listed may or may not be available during your stay, based on current conditions and/or government regulations. Those that are available may be subject to limited access and/or restrictions. Enjoy your Visit!
Aqua Spa* is your perfect place to rejuvenate.
To retrieve your messages from your suite phone dial 600.
- Floors 4 through 31: Dial “7” + Suite Number
LOCAL & LONG DISTANCE CALLS
- Local: Dial “9” + Number
Long Distance: Dial “9” + “1” + Area Code & Number
- Toll-Free, Local, Long Distance Numbers: (800) 555-1212
In The Heart Of The City
On behalf of our entire staff, I warmly welcome you to FantaSea Resorts Atlantic Palace. We will make every effort to ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. Please feel free to call upon any member of our staff, if you have any questions or special requests during your visit. Relax and enjoy your stay!
Standards Of Staying
Check-In / Check-Out
Although the Front Desk is staffed 24 hours a day, if you will be arriving after 10pm, please contact Front Desk at (609) 344-8800.
For the convenience of the other guests, quiet hours are between 10:00 pm and 7:00am which is strictly enforced. Parties of any type are not permitted.
New Jersey Smoke-Free Air Act prohibits smoking/vaping indoor in public places. In accordance with this law, smoking/vaping is prohibited in all public areas of the resort and guest units unless otherwise designated as a smoking area. There will be a $250 Smoke Fee should any guest smoke in a smoke-free unit as well as a Cleaning Fee Minimum of $200. There is no smoking on ANY balcony or deck as these are NOT designated smoking areas. The designated smoking area is located outside of the resort.
With the exception of certified service animals as defined by the ADA Guidelines, NO PETS are allowed. If a pet of any kind is found in the unit, the pet must be removed and a minimum Cleaning Fee of $200.00 will be applied.
All special requests are based on availability at the time of check-in.
For your safety unit occupancy is strictly enforced. The maximum number of persons permitted to occupy a suite & enjoy resort amenities is 2 persons per bed. Children & adults are counted equally determining occupancy. Studio Basic sleeps 4, Studio Deluxe sleeps 6, 1-bedroom sleeps 4 & 2-bedroom sleeps 6.
Customer Care & Reservations
Phone: (800) 609-0009
Open flame cooking or candles are not permitted.
Kitchen Dish Policy
All dishes must be washed prior to check out to avoid the Dish Cleaning Fee of $50.
Electronics & Entertainment
Wake Up Service
In-Room Personal Amenity Items
Units feature pillow-top mattresses, an iron & ironing board, and a hair dryer.
In-Room Safe: Provided in each suite.
Complimentary Shuttle Service*
• OPEN 6a-8:30p
• 1-hour time slots (must register in advance)
• 1 household max. per 1-hour session
Must be 18+ years old to enter. A suite key is necessary to gain access.
Dial 0 for further assistance.
For Bell Service, dial Hotel Operator: x0
• Open 24/7
• 20 minute session (max)
• 1 person per session
Computer Kiosks with internet access, printer/copier.
Pool & Jacuzzi
To ensure everyone’s safety and adherence to capacity restrictions, we require advanced activity registration for anyone wishing to utilize the Pool while staying on property. Guests will receive information at check-in regarding how to book time slots for this activities.
• OPEN 9am – 8pm
• 1.5-hour time slots (must register in advance)
• 58 visitor max. per 1.5-hour session.
Each guest will be required to complete a temperature check prior to entering the indoor pool as per the Atlantic City Board Of Health and cannot exceed 100.4 or access will be denied.
Jacuzzis will remain closed until further notice.
Private for Owners Only. Accessible with Owner door code only.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Provided free of charge at the Front Desk and may be accessed 24 hours per day. 24 Hours and is a restricted, adults only area. Guests must be 18 years of age to use.
Phone: Dial x301
• OPEN 9a-8:30p
• 1-hour time slots (must register in advance)
• 1 household max. per 1-hour session
CLOSED. Due to state-mandated regulations regarding indoor capacity, funZone activities are currently closed.
11 AM–7 PM (closed Monday & Tuesday)
Restore with total relaxation when you enjoy any of our premium massage services.
To book appointments & for more information visit: https://aquaspaofac.com/
Complimentary Wireless Internet throughout Resort
Available on ALL FLOORS 24/7 Complimentary to all guests. Network name: Atlantic Palace. Premium WiFi provided by Hospitality Internet Services. See Front Desk for additional costs. Password is: [email protected].
Coin Operated Guest Laundry
FLOORS: 7, 11,17, 23, 27 & 29
Detergent is available for purchase in the 2nd floor Mail room. Change machine is available in the 3rd-floor Game room.
GARAGE & GROUND
For information, dial: x0
Parking is complimentary to owners; Exchangers pay a discounted fee of $6.40 and resort leisure guests $12.80 per night. Additional vehicles pay $12.80. Parking is at your own risk and FantaSea Resorts assume no liability for loss or damage to vehicle. Permits are given at the time of check-in, limited to one (1) per suite, must be displayed on vehicle’s dashboard at all times in the lot or the garage, and expires at noon on the date of departure. No parking is permitted in designated spaces unless authorized. Metered Street Parking is available and monitored by the local city parking authority.
Outgoing mail handled by Security
Bicycle Storage Rack (Outside and not monitored by security)
Bike parking & storage is at owner risk. Atlantic Palace assumes no responsibility for any damage and/or theft. Do not ride the bike on the ramp or while in the garage. It is strictly prohibited for safety reasons.
FLOORS: 9, 16 & 24
Located near unit #03
Services charges may apply.
Located in the lobby of Atlantic Palace.
GROUND FLOOR Phone: x0
Safe Deposit Boxes are available on a first-come-first-served basis free of charge located at the Front Desk and are accessible 24/7. The resort is not responsible for any loss or damage to a guest’s property not stored in a safe deposit box.
Lost & Found
Lost and Found is available through the Security Office.
*Hours Vary. Updated schedule available from Resort at check-in.
HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES x596 or 0
Scheduled Housekeeping Services for weekly resort guests:
Floors 4–16: Monday
Floors 17–31: Tuesday
Daily service is available for nightly rate guests
Cleaning service for owner and exchange reservations less than seven days is not provided. Cleaning services are available at a fee according to unit size.
- Each suite is prepared with an initial supply of amenities such as coffee, soap, etc. Should you need additional supplies, fresh towels, and linen, or wish to borrow a vacuum, please contact our Housekeeping Department by dialing “0”.
- Failure to wash the kitchen dishware, glassware and equipment prior to departure will result in a $50.00 Dish Cleaning Fee.
- Located between suites 08 and 09 on all floors.
EMERGENCY SERVICES x598 or 0
We encourage you to inspect the Resort’s safety features, particularly the location of the emergency exits on your floor. (There are stairs at each end of the corridors.) Refer to the diagram on the inside of your entrance door.
If the fire alarm is activated, all occupants must immediately exit the building.
If you are in a wheelchair, are disabled, or need assistance to exit the building, please call the Front Desk by dialing ‘0’ on your guest room phone to request assistance.
When traveling with a guest that would require assistance in the event of a security event or evacuation, please inform the Front Desk at the time of registration for a notation on your registration.
Never use the elevators to evacuate.
FantaSea Resorts is committed to providing an outstanding vacation experience. We strive to ensure a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all guests.
- This is a smoke-free facility. Smoking/vaping is not permitted in any guest suite or public area of the property. Violations will result in $250 smoking fee, a minimum $200 cleaning fee, and eviction.
- Parties of any kind are not permitted in our guest suites. Quiet Hours are observed from 10pm-7am daily. Charges for excessive cleaning or compensation given to other guests disturbed by you or your guests may be charged to your account at the Resort’s discretion.
- No pets of ANY kind are permitted. With the exception of Service Animals (as defined by ADA Guidelines), if an animal/pet is found in the Resort or Suite, the pet must be immediately removed and a minimum cleaning fee of $200 will be charged.
- Suite Key: Please have your suite key with you at all times, keep safe from your cell phone and other electronic devices and will be required to gain access to the resort during quiet hours.
- The maximum number of persons permitted to occupy a suite is limited to 2 persons per bed. Children and adults are counted equally in determining occupancy. A Studio sleeps 4, Studio Deluxe sleeps 6, One-Bedroom sleeps 4 and a Two-Bedroom sleeps 6 or 8.
- No open flame cooking/BBQ are permitted on the balcony or in the suites.
- No candles permitted in the suites.
- All traveling guests who do not adhere to our established checkout time of 11am will be charged a $250 Late Checkout Fee to the credit/debit card(s) on file.
- Eviction is defined as removal from the Resort due to a policy violation without a refund being issued.
60 N. Maine Ave., Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Atlantic Palace: (609) 344-8800
1507 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
La Sammana Resort: (609) 266-4000
1400 West Brigantine Ave., Brigantine, NJ 08203
Customer Care & Reservations: (800) 609-0009
Points: (877) 968-7476
Weeks: (800) 338-7777
Enjoy More While You Stay
We are excited about your upcoming visit to FantaSea Resorts Atlantic Palace! Thank you for choosing us at your dream vacation destination and Welcome Home! Our Front Desk, and Activities Associates can assist you with any of your questions or special needs. Please feel free to contact us before or after your arrival for assistance or information on:
- Show Tickets
- Local Tours
- Local Cruises
- Special Event Information
- Restaurant Suggestions & Reservations
- Rental Cars
- Resort Activities & Information and so much more!
- Local Attractions:
- Absecon Lighthouse (Pacific & Vermont Avenues) - Phone: (609) 449-1360
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum (On Boardwalk at New York Avenue) – Phone: (609) 347-2001
- Historic Gardner’s Basin (800 N. New Hampshire Avenue)
- Ocean Life Center Features a giant 23,000-gallon aquarium, touch tanks & lots of interactive exhibits. – Phone: (609) 348-2880 (Admission Charged)
- Atlantic City Cruises Exciting cruises of the Atlantic City skyline and back bays. Take a breathtaking sunset cruise. (May through September) – Phone: (609) 347-7600. Call for fees & hours
- Historic Towne of Smithville (Route 9 and Moss Mill Road, Smithville, NJ) – Phone: (609) 652-7777. A quaint old town with cobblestone streets dating back to 1770, with 60 fine shops and several restaurants. www.smithvillenj.com
For Activities or Resort Information, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or by calling (609) 344-8800.
If you are looking to get more information about Atlantic City, please head to www.AtlanticCitynj.com. Once there you can request an official AC vacation guide or to get all of the fun and exciting events available for your vacation and the details on the best way to Do AC!
Restaurant & Bar
Blue Water Grille
Floor-to-ceiling windows provide a dazzling view of the Absecon Inlet and Brigantine Beach, the perfect backdrop for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Spa & Salon
If you are looking for the perfect compliment to your stay, look no further. Aqua Spa offers signature massage treatments and premium salon services.