It is our pleasure to host you at FantaSea Resorts, Flagship. We know that your stay in Atlantic City will be a memorable one. Please make certain to check The Things to Do prior to your arrival. Any amenities listed may or may not be available during your stay, based on current conditions and/or government regulations. Those that are available may be subject to limited access and/or restrictions. Enjoy your Visit!
Shoppe Lobby Convenience Store* on-site for groceries and souvenirs.
To retrieve your messages from your suite phone dial 600.
- Floors 2 through 9: Dial “5” + Suite Number
- Floors 10 through 32: Dial Suite Number
LOCAL & LONG DISTANCE CALLS
- Dial “9” + “1” + Area Code + Number
Service fee is 80¢ for all calls placed outside
of the resort, including toll-free numbers.
Long-distance fees will be applied.
- Dial “9” + “1” + (800) 555-1212
Toll-Free, Local, Long Distance Numbers.
Where The Boardwalk Begins
Standing sentry at the beginning of Atlantic City’s historic Boardwalk, this luxurious 32-story resort offers views that excite the senses and beckon you to your own private balcony. This family-friendly retreat offers a charming mix of amenities and activities unique to the Atlantic City landscape, yet sits just far enough away from the crowds.
Sixty Café Bar and Lounge
Standards Of Staying
Check-In / Check-Out
Although the Front Desk is staffed 24 hours a day, if you will be arriving after 10pm, please contact Front Desk at (609) 343-7447.
All special requests are based on availability at the time of check-in.
For the convenience of the other guests, quiet hours are between 10:00 pm and 7:00am which is strictly
enforced. Parties of any type are not permitted.
New Jersey Smoke-Free Air Act prohibits smoking indoor in public places. In accordance with this law, smoking is prohibited in all public areas of the resort and guest units unless otherwise designated as a smoking area. There will be a $250 Smoke Fee should any guest smoke in a smoke-free unit as well as a Cleaning Fee Minimum of $200. There is no smoking on ANY balcony or deck as these are NOT designated smoking areas. The designated smoking area is located on the veranda at Grammercy Ave & St. Katherine’s Place.
With the exception of certified service animals as defined by the ADA, NO PETS are allowed. If a pet of any kind is found in the unit, the pet must be removed and a minimum Cleaning Fee of $200.00 will be applied.
Kitchen Dish Policy
All dishes must be washed prior to check out to avoid the Dish Cleaning Fee of $50.
For your safety unit occupancy is strictly enforced. The maximum number of persons permitted to occupy a suite & enjoy resort amenities is 2 persons per bed. Children & adults are counted equally determining occupancy. Studio Basic sleeps 4, Studio Deluxe sleeps 6, 1-bedroom sleeps 4 & 2-bedroom sleeps 6.
Most of our suites offer a balcony. Balcony Furniture may need to be removed and stored based on severe weather events. The balcony furniture is available from May 15th – October 15th. Unit furniture should not be moved to the balcony.
Open flame cooking or candles are not permitted.
Resort issued wristbands must be worn by all minors aged 5-16 at all times while registered at the Resort, and must be accompanied and supervised by and adult. Wristbands are available at the front desk.
Electronics & Entertainment
Wake Up Service
In-Room Personal Amenity Items
Complimentary Shuttle Service*
• OPEN 6a-6p
• 1-hour time slots (must register in advance)
• 2 visitor max. per 1-hour session
Must be 18+ years old to enter. A suite key is necessary to gain access.
Dial 7447 for further assistance.
For Bell Service, dial Hotel Operator: x0
• 15 minute session (max)
• 1 person per session
See front desk after hours. Dial 7447 for further assistance.
ATM/Stamp Service available for a small fee. Outgoing USPS mail can be left at the front desk.
2 computers with internet access, printer/copier, ATM and stamp vending machine.
Indoor Pool & Jacuzzi
To ensure everyone’s safety and adherence to capacity restrictions, we require advanced activity registration for anyone wishing to utilize the Pool while staying on property. Guests will receive information at check-in regarding how to book time slots for this activities.
• OPEN 9a-6p
• 1-hour time slots (must register in advance)
• 22 visitor max. per 1-hour session
Each guest will be required to complete a temperature check prior to entering the indoor pool as per the Atlantic City Board Of Health and cannot exceed 100.4 or access will be denied.
Shoppe Lobby Convenience Store*
Sunday – Thursday: 9AM-5PM
Friday & Satruday 9AM-9PM
Safe Deposit Boxes
Provided free of charge at the Front Desk and may be accessed 24 hours per day. 24 Hours and is a restricted, adults only area. Guests must be 18 years of age to use.
• OPEN 9a-9p
• 1-hour time slots (must register in advance)
• 4 visitor max. per 1-hour session
CLOSED. Due to state-mandated regulations regarding indoor capacity, funZone activities are currently closed.
Sun Decks with lounge chairs
Complimentary Wireless Internet throughout Resort
Coin Operated Guest Laundry
2ND FLOOR OPEN 24/7
Guest Laundry Facility and a vending machine with laundry detergent is located in the Laundry Room. Coin-operated machines are accessible with your suite key. No change machine is available. Detergent can be purchased in the laundry room.
GARAGE & GROUND
For information, dial: x0
Overhead clearance is 6’8’. Parking is at your own risk and fantaSea Resorts assume no liability for loss or damage to vehicle. Permits are given at the time of check-in, limited to 1 per suite, must be displayed on your vehicle’s dashboard at all times in the lot or the garage, and expires at noon on the date of your departure. No parking is permitted in designated spaces unless authorized. Metered Street Parking is available and monitored by the local city parking authority. Parking is $7 tax per night. Space available on a first-come-first-served basis. Only one car is permitted to utilize either the garage or the Grammercy Lot per registered unit. Additional vehicles may park around the perimeter of the building.
Blue Water Grille & Sixty*
Blue Water Grille
7TH FLOOR Phone: x7472
OPEN FOR TAKE OUT ONLY
8am-8pm: Sunday & Monday
8am-8pm: Friday & Saturday
Closed: Tuesday thru Thursday
Bicycle Storage Rack (Outside and not monitored by security)
Bike parking & storage is at owner risk. Flagship Resort assumes no responsibility for any damage and/or theft. Do not ride the bike on the ramp or while in the garage. It is strictly prohibited for safety reasons
For information, dial: x7795
Located in the lobby of the Flagship, the concierge provides information and assistance.
GROUND FLOOR Phone: x7447
Safe Deposit Boxes are available on a first-come-first-served basis free of charge located at the Front Desk and are accessible 24/7. The resort is not responsible for any loss or damage to a guest’s property not stored in a safe deposit box.
Lost & Found
Lost and Found is available through the Security Office.
Phone: x0 or x7300
*Hours Vary. Updated schedule available from Resort at check-in.
HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES x7303 or 0
Housekeeping is available 24/7
- Each suite is prepared with an initial supply of amenities such as coffee, soap, etc. Should you need additional supplies, fresh towels, and linen, or wish to borrow a vacuum, please contact our Housekeeping Department by dialing “0”.
- Failure to wash the kitchen dishware, glassware and equipment prior to departure will result in a $50.00 Dish Cleaning Fee.
TRASH PICK-UP x7571
- Trash in tied plastic bag(s) placed right outside of your suite will be collected daily.
EMERGENCY SERVICES x7448 or 0
We encourage you to inspect the Resort’s safety features, particularly the location of the emergency exits on your floor. (There are stairs at each end of the corridors.) Refer to the diagram on the inside of your entrance door.
A horn device is located in each guest suite and in the public areas of the resort. If the fire alarm is activated, all occupants must immediately exit the building.
If you are in a wheelchair, are disabled, or need assistance to exit the building, please call the Front Desk by dialing ‘0’ on your guest room phone to request assistance.
When traveling with a guest that would require assistance in the event of a security event or evacuation, please inform the Front Desk at the time of registration for a notation on your registration.
Never use the elevators to evacuate.
Resort-issued wristbands must be worn by all minors aged 5 through 16 at all times while registered at the Resort and must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
FantaSea Resorts is committed to providing an outstanding vacation experience. We strive to ensure a peaceful and enjoyable environment for all guests.
- This is a smoke-free facility. Smoking/vaping is not permitted in any guest suite or public area of the property. Violations will result in $250 smoking fee, a minimum $200 cleaning fee, and eviction.
- Parties of any kind are not permitted in our guest suites. Quiet Hours are observed from 10pm-7am daily. Charges for excessive cleaning or compensation given to other guests disturbed by you or your guests may be charged to your account at the Resort’s discretion.
- No pets of ANY kind are permitted. With the exception of Service Animals (as defined by ADA Guidelines), if an animal/pet is found in the Resort or Suite, the pet must be immediately removed and a minimum cleaning fee of $200 will be charged.
- Suite Key: Please have your suite key with you at all times, keep safe from your cell phone and other electronic devices and will be required to gain access to the resort during quiet hours.
- The maximum number of persons permitted to occupy a suite is limited to 2 persons per bed. Children and adults are counted equally in determining occupancy. A Studio sleeps 4, Studio Deluxe sleeps 6, One-Bedroom sleeps 4 and a Two-Bedroom sleeps 6 or 8.
- Glassware should not be used on the balcony or taken into any common area such as the pool.
- Any persons throwing objects from the balcony will be immediately evicted.
- Please refrain from using the balcony railings to dry clothes or linens.
- No open flame cooking/BBQ are permitted on the balcony or in the suites.
- No candles permitted in the suites.
- All traveling guests who do not adhere to our established checkout time of 11am will be charged a $250 Late Checkout Fee to the credit/debit card(s) on file.
- Eviction is defined as removal from the Resort due to a policy violation without a refund being issued.
60 N. Maine Ave., Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Atlantic Palace: (609) 344-8800
1507 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
La Sammana Resort: (609) 266-4000
1400 West Brigantine Ave., Brigantine, NJ 08203
Customer Care & Reservations: (800) 609-0009
Exchange: (800) 828-8200
Membership: (800) 843-8843
Maintenance Fees: (800) 477-0243
Marketing Referrals: (866) 386-3765
Mortgage: (800) 645-5496
Points: (877) 968-7476 • Weeks: (800) 338-7777
Enjoy More While You Stay
We are excited about your upcoming visit to FantaSea Resorts Flagship! Thank you for choosing us at your dream vacation destination and Welcome Home! Our Front Desk, Concierge and Activities Associates can assist you with any of your questions or special needs. Please feel free to contact us before or after your arrival for assistance or information on:
- Show Tickets
- Local Tours
- Local Cruises
- Special Event Information
- Restaurant Suggestions & Reservations
- Rental Cars
- Resort Activities & Information and so much more!
For Activities or Resort Information, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or by calling (609) 343-7447 Ext. 7795
Our Blue Water Grille restaurant provides the most breath-taking views in Atlantic City. Stop by the 7th Floor and feast on our Weekend Breakfast Buffet, grab a quick appetizer on your way out for a night on the town or sit back, relax and enjoy the most amazing twilight views while savoring one our delectable dinner entrees. If you are planning a birthday, anniversary or special event, we can help. We can host groups from 10 – 70 people. Book your next event today!
Sixty Lobby Café Lounge and Lobby Bar is conveniently located in the lobby/ground floor. We offer quick grab & go salads and sandwiches. We offer pastries and barista made café drinks for that afternoon pick me up. The all-day Happier Hour starting at 2pm in Sixty has the longest Happy Hour in Atlantic City!
If you are looking to get more information about Atlantic City, please head to www.AtlanticCitynj.com. Once there you can request an official AC vacation guide or to get all of the fun and exciting events available for your vacation and the details on the best way to Do AC!
Restaurant & Bar
Blue Water Grille
Floor-to-ceiling windows provide a dazzling view of the Absecon Inlet and Brigantine Beach, the perfect backdrop for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Bar & Lounge
If you find yourself in search of something different, Sixty is a happy-ier place. The bright design and vibrant color is reminiscent of a warm night on Ocean Drive in Miami.