Updated: April 3, 2020
We are in this together!
Just a few weeks ago we would never have imagined facing the difficult and trying time presented by Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). To comply with New Jersey Governor Murphy’s ongoing mandate of Social-Distancing, until further notice fantaSea Resorts has suspended both the creation of any future reservations as well as accepting any arrivals at our Resorts. While the situation is uncertain, we can confirm that we remain resolute in ensuring diligent guardianship of our Resorts.
We continue to closely monitor the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and as the situation evolves, we will adapt our policies to strengthen our future and ensure the safety of our Owners and Staff accordingly.
Since the exact date that our three resorts can resume accepting reservations and arrivals is unknown at this time, to avoid unnecessary cancellations, we are unable to accept any new owner rate or week reservations until further notice.
Further, as we review, on a weekly basis, reservations which will be immediately impacted by this mandate, we will continue to contact those Owners/Guests with upcoming reservations. In addition, fantaSea Resorts has temporarily suspended all available resort amenities as well as some of our support business operations until further notice. These include:
- Aqua Spa at Atlantic Palace
- The Shoppe at Flagship Resort
- Blue Water Grille
- Sixty Café, Lounge & Lobby Bar at Flagship
While fantaSea Resorts’ Customer Care has temporarily suspended inbound call center operations, we are able to offer modified service via email assistance with an anticipated 24 to 48 hour turn-around. Services at this time are limited to a) cancellation of a pending reservation(s) at your home resort; and b) processing deposits with Interval International and/or RCI for your 2020 Week or Points. If you have pre-paid or have completed a payment arrangement for your maintenance fee for 2021 or 2022, we are able to make your future deposit with your exchange company. To process or obtain information on a future Maintenance Fees or Mortgage Payment, request a deposit, and/or cancel an existing reservation only, email us at [email protected]. Please ensure that your exchange membership with RCI or Interval International is current to avoid any delays in processing. Deposits will only be processed for Owners in good-standing who are current on their maintenance fee and mortgage, if applicable. For bookings made with a travel agent, online booking platform or exchange company, guests are advised to contact the original agent, booking platform or exchange company directly.
- Interval International – Coronavirus Update (4/2/2020)
- Interval International – Adjusted Cancellation Policies (COVID-19)
- An Update From RCI (4/2/2020)
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resources:
- 30 Days to Slow the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Basics
- What to Do if You are Sick
Best practices instructed by the CDC for illness prevention:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Please refer to this website as we continue to update and provide new information.
It is our sincere hope that you safeguard yourself and your loved ones while we are safe-keeping your vacation home.
We hope to see you “Home” very soon!
~ Your fantaSea Resorts Management Team