Club Boardwalk Resorts, including Flagship, Atlantic Palace, and La Sammana, is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
This website endeavors to conform to level Double-A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user-friendly for all people.
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
Whilst we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any difficulty in accessing the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- The pool area provides a handicap-accessible lift.
- Common areas such as the main entrance, parking garage, corridors, lobby, restrooms, restaurants, recreational spaces, guest check-in, etc. all provide ease of accessibility by ramps or other compliant features.
- We accept TTY phone calls with support via TRS communication.
- Room number placards feature the brail language and elevators provide voice-prompted commands.
- Handicap-accessible rooms are available. Bathrooms provide roll-in showers, grab bars, and roll-under sinks.
- Phones systems and fire alarms feature lights & strobes.
- Our shuttle is not handicap accessible, however, we provide complimentary Jitney transportation passes or alternate services for anyone with special needs.
NOTIFICATION OF NONDISCRIMINATION
Club Boardwalk Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, or genetic information in its services or activities, or in its hiring or employment practices. Club Boardwalk Resorts provides equal access to its facilities.
Club Boardwalk Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender identity), disability (including HIV, AIDS, or sickle cell trait), pregnancy, marital status, age, military status, ancestry, or genetic information which are classes protected by State and/or Federal law (collectively, “protected classes”) in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all. Any person who believes he/she may need reasonable accommodations while accessing our website or during an application, testing, or interview process should notify H.R. at (609) 343-7447. You may also contact this number for any questions, complaints, or requests you may have regarding website accessibility, discrimination or harassment:
To send feedback on this website’s accessibility:
Email us at: [email protected]
Phone us at: (609) 343-7447
Visit us at: 60 N. Maine Ave, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401